Ensure Your Company’s Success in
the New Year
As you ring in the New Year, employer
mandates under the Affordable Care Act
will take effect. Starting Jan. 1, 2015, staffing companies and their clients must be
compliant with these ACA mandates.
Make sure your company’s ASA membership is current so you don’t lose access
to the industry’s most reliable and current
ACA resources for staffing firms, including
a dedicated ACA-focused website, down-loadable resources, FAQs, and more.
Your firm should have received a renewal
notice in November. You can also renew at
Update Your Profile on ASA Central
When you update your ASA Central
profile and photo by Dec. 31, 2014, you’ll
be entered to win a free ASA certification package. Two winners will choose a
Certified Staffing Professional®, Technical
Services CertifiedSM, or Certified Search
Consultant® package. Go to asacentral.
americanstaffing.net today! n
Starting Jan. 1, 2015, staffing firms
and their clients must be compliant
with the employer mandates under the
Affordable Care Act.
100% FUNDING PUTS YOU BACK IN CHARGE.
Paying Payroll on Credit
609‐924‐9394 • www.payrollfundings.com
Contact Stuart Carothers • firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOU MANAGING CASH FLOW INSTEAD OF GROWTH?
Your factor lends 85%. We supply the other 15%.
You can get back to business.
Visit us at ASA Staffing World 2014 in October!
APRIL 28–29, WASHINGTON, DC